Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Week!!

Hopefully you guys all enjoy Thanksgiving in a couple of days and to help make it fun until then, I'm going to post some questions that you guys should comment on =).

1. Who is your least favorite character to play as?
2. Who do you like playing against?
3. Who do you not like playing against?

I will go first
1. Ganon
2. Ivan, Angel and Lance(Peach) -Ivan and Lance because of the competition and Angel because I never get tired of the Chain Grab. =)
3. Anm - I just plain don't like Ike LOL

4 comments:

  1. Aww comeon, Ike's far away from being overpowered, he's a D-tier.

    My turn:
    1) lucario & olimar - I just don't get the hang of them.
    2) All non-spammers - It'll be a long list.
    3) All spammers and campers - they just stall and wait. That's just not how competition is supposed to be.

    Note: I don't consider Ryu (Pikachu) and Hawk (Falco) as spammers 'cause they equally do other stuffs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    1) Sonic - I can't use his attacks or speed wisely. He's annoying.

    2) Foxes/Falcos/Wolfs/Ikes/Marths - I like the possible combos Peach can do on the first four. Marth really force sme to work on spacing and thinking on my feet.

    Naming names could hurt feelings so we'll avoid that.


    3) Olimar - It's my worst match especially when I'm Samus. I can't get through his attacks.

    Characters with BROKEN neutral A moves (coughSnakesandIkescough)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright,

    1) Mario and Sonic - Don't know why, I just have a grudge against both of them.

    2)I really don't mind, I'm not a competitive player

    3)Snakes and Ikes. If Nintendo was going to overpower characters, they could have just put Master Chief or freakin' Goku.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My turn!

    1)I haven't tried all the charactors but I've tried Snake and I can't get used to his controls and even seems pretty slow (even though his recovery move is pretty cool)

    2) I'll play anyone. The more, the better!

    3) Anyone who does only one move CONSTANLY throughout the whole game.

    ReplyDelete